[postgis-devel] map is not displayed using ms4w and postgis

Chris Hodgson chodgson at refractions.net
Tue May 24 13:22:28 PDT 2011

This sounds like a question more appropriate for the users list. However
I think I see your problem - if you use capital letters in the name of a
table in postgres, you must quote that table name with double-quotes
("). How does this data statement work:

DATA 'the_geom from "Internal_plots"'

If that's not it look in the error log for mapserver (or in your web
server error log) - there should be an error message there that will
help you.

Chris