[postgis-devel] two-raster ST_MapAlgebraExpr specification discussion

Bryce L Nordgren bnordgren at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 06:16:31 PST 2011

I'd like to re-address this question to David, or really anyone who is not
looking to pick a fight.

These specifications sacrifice two major things (consistency with PostGIS,
and the potential to extend beyond two rasters) and presumably you bought
some functionality with this tradeoff. Can you outline what additional
functionality you gained by this decision?

Thanks,
Bryce