[postgis-devel] Help me.

Atul Kumar Atul_Kumar at persistent.co.in
Wed Nov 23 04:16:34 PST 2011

Hi All,

I am trying  to intersection multiple sets of  geographical data using ST_intersection function. But query execution time is long.
My Query is :
select st_intersection (st_intersection (t1.geometry, t2.geometry), t3.geometry) geometry from TEMP_OUTPUTTREE_2 t1,TEMP_OUTPUTTREE2_4 t2, TEMP_OUTPUTTREE_5 t3

I am having three table its having geometry data. I want to intersect operation on those data.

Please suggest, Is there any optimal way to get the intersection with less execution time?

Thanks
Atul Kumar

DISCLAIMER