[postgis-devel] loader why do I have two sets of executables

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Sep 7 03:52:00 PDT 2011

Hmm very interesting looks like a mishmush of binary and shell script
inside.

Never seen anything like it before.  BTW that NLS line prevents me from
compiling this at all fails with can't find locale something or other so now
I absolutely have to comment that line nls line out.  On the bright side I
guess that's better since it warns I will have a screwed up binary before it
makes it.

Are we using NLS for anything?  I thought we decided we aren't going to do
any localization at least for now?