[postgis-devel] liblwgeom.so

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Sep 7 21:55:13 PDT 2011

That's strange.  My builds of those don't show any extra dependencies
or am I special because I'm on windows.  Still seems static to me.

I just have a libpq dependency for pgsql2shp and for the gui all the gtk
dependencies.

For shp2pgsql just libiconv-2

I am though very frustrated about not being able to build for 8.4 anymore
and also what seems to be a sudden slowness since all these changes.

Thanks,
Regina