[postgis-devel] liblwgeom.so

dustymugs dustymugs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 11:06:51 PDT 2011

I'd have to vote -1.

I think the change made is significant (like re-arranging a person's
internal organs) and should have been done in spike instead of trunk
until the PSC is comfortable merging it into trunk.

The reason I'm against this change for PostGIS 2.0 (besides being a
conservative fellow) is that the other significant additions to PostGIS
prior to this change (enabling of gserialized and to a lesser extent
raster, geocoder and topology) still needs testing and benchmarking.

-bborie