[postgis-devel] [raster] Implementations of rotation and pixel size.

Bborie Park dustymugs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 21:01:22 PDT 2011

Hey David,

I was wondering if you could add the hard limit of 90 degrees for
RASTER_setRotation.  In writing what will become ST_Intersects(raster,
raster), I was doing some testing on setting skew and what I realized
is that as the numbers for skew (X and Y) get larger and larger, you
get infinitely closer to plus/minus 90 degrees but will never there.
As such, setting a limit saying that the rotation must be less than 90
degrees sounds reasonable to me.

-bborie