[postgis-devel] [raster] Implementations of rotation and pixel size.

David Zwarg dzwarg+postgis at azavea.com
Tue Sep 13 08:58:49 PDT 2011

Bryce,

That's a great idea. I had some questions about it, and I think it'll be
helpful for folks seeking to understand the worldfile and affine
transformations. I know it wasn't straightforward, and it took me a minute
to wrap my head around it (even then, I may not have gotten it 100% right,
as you have noticed).  As a wiki page, it would be a great resource.

I had used the wikipedia page as my starting point when I was working with
the raster rotation stuff: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_file

Thanks,
David