[postgis-devel] [MOTION] Let's go final !

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Tue Apr 3 11:08:14 PDT 2012

That's a great news! I would like again to thanks, for the raster development:

-Bborie Park from the Center for Vectorborne Diseases at the University of California, our main developer since one year,

-Jorge Arevalo from DEIMOS Space,

-David Zwarg from Azavea,

-Mateusz Loskot from CadCorp and

-Regina and Leo Obe from Paragon Corporation,

for all their work on the raster extension. That has been great to work on this release with you guys!

Congratulation everybody for making PostGIS 2.0.0 alive!

Pierre