[postgis-devel] trunk == 2.0.1

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 12:51:47 PDT 2012

Hi Paul,

Yes, this seems a better solution, I agree. I will try to keep this
package naming scheme as long as possible.

Backwards breaking is something that sometimes cannot be avoided. I
recall having some issues myself moving from Postgres 8.x to 9.1 and yes
it can be a surprise to the users. But when moving to a new major
version number can be expected :)

Thank you for your great job.

Regards,
Angelos