[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #1766: ST_RemEdgeModFace: Allows removing shared edges by universal face and a topogeometry

PostGIS trac at osgeo.org
Wed Apr 11 12:22:26 PDT 2012

#1766: ST_RemEdgeModFace: Allows removing shared edges by universal face and a
topogeometry
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  jomarlla  |       Owner:  strk
      Type:  defect    |      Status:  closed
 Component:  topology  |     Version:  trunk
Resolution:  fixed     |    Keywords:
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
Changes (by strk):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in r9627

 I meant that the query I was building didn't make sense when universal
 face was involved. The query in that case could actually be much simpler
 but for now correctness is more important than speed. Second step should
 be re-factoring to avoid code duplication (in ST_RemEdgeModFace and
 ST_RemEdgeNewFace in this case) and finally speed will be taken in
 consideration.

 Thanks a lot for this bug report, very welcome.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/1766#comment:3>
PostGIS <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/>