[postgis-devel] Ticketting and testing bugfixes, 2.0.1 status
strk at keybit.net
Fri Apr 20 00:19:48 PDT 2012
I've noticed bugfix commits w/out accompaigning tests and sometimes tickets.
Since trunk is targetting 2.0.1, I think it is important that every single
bugfix has a ticket and a regression test. And possibly also a note in the
NEWS file (referencing the ticket).
The current state of branch according to NEWS:
* Bug Fixes *
- #1775, ST_ChangeEdgeGeom collision detection with 2-vertex target.
- #1776, fix ST_SymDifference(empty, geom) to return geom.
- #1708, improve restore of PosgreSQL 9.1 backups.
- #1766, don't let ST_RemEdge* destroy peripheral TopoGeometry objects.
- #1714, more robust handling of high topology tolerance.
- #1759, loading transformed shapefiles in raster enabled db.
- #1761, handling of subdatasets in NetCDF, HDF4 and HDF5.
- #1763, topology.toTopoGeom use with custom search_path.
- #1755, ST_GeographyFromText support for higher dimensions.
* Enhancements *
- More detailed exception message from topology editing functions.
| __/ | Delivering high quality PostGIS 2.0 !
| / 2.0 | http://strk.keybit.net - http://vizzuality.com
More information about the postgis-devel