[postgis-devel] Do we really need to put [raster] in front ofevery raster ticket?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat Dec 8 06:13:46 PST 2012

I meant [raster] of course not raaster.

-----Original Message-----
From: postgis-devel-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:postgis-devel-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Paragon
Corporation
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2012 9:13 AM
To: 'PostGIS Development Discussion'
Subject: [postgis-devel] Do we really need to put [raaster] in front ofevery
raster ticket?

Especially now that we no longer post tickets to postgis-dev anymore, I find
the insistence of putting [raster] in front of every raster ticket annoying
especially since it's already categorized that way and we don't do that for
topology or tiger_geocoder or loader or build etc and its just one more
thing to remember when I've got enough things to remember.

Can we take that out of the instructions?

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki

Thanks,
Regina