[postgis-devel] circular dependency in doc/ ?

Chris Hodgson chodgson at refractions.net
Tue Feb 28 10:20:19 PST 2012

Is mathml2.dtd the ONLY thing that was slowing you down strk? There are
many other DTDs used, eg. docbook and docbook-mathml, and I thought that
some of those are dependent on eachother, so really the solution to this
is to properly configure your system's xml catalog. It seems like you're
going a long way out of your way to work around the pre-existing
solution of the xmlcatalog.

Chris