[postgis-devel] Extension Versions

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Jan 9 15:10:35 PST 2012

 One more note -- which would make strk happy -- there is a provision for
custom tables to mark records as custom or not.

Form that link - the example

CREATE TABLE my_config (key text, value text, standard_entry boolean);

SELECT pg_catalog.pg_extension_config_dump('my_config', 'WHERE NOT
standard_entry');