[postgis-devel] Extensions

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Jan 10 14:09:48 PST 2012

Sure.  I'll test on mine to see what is wrong or if it works on mine.  You
were testing with 9.1 right?

postgis_raster_upgrade_minor.sql

is a combination of postgis_upgrade_minor.sql, raster_upgrade_minor.sql

and some special logic needed for extensions to remove stuff  e.g. can't
have begin commit clauses
and if you drop something like a type have to remove from extension before
you can drop it.

though that doesn't explain why the various versions aren't being installed.

Thanks,
Regina