[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #1468: shp2pgsql-gui append/create/delete/prepare options sitting behind table column

PostGIS trac at osgeo.org
Sun Jan 15 03:24:11 PST 2012

#1468: shp2pgsql-gui append/create/delete/prepare options sitting behind table
column
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  robe           |       Owner:  mcayland
     Type:  defect         |      Status:  new
 I think I mentioned this before, but better make it a separate ticket.

 You can't see that the append/create/delete/prepare options are available
 until you click on the table field and then it takes over the table field.

 It's not a high priority since I don't think many users using the GUI will
 need to change it except possibly for the delete option.

 Fill free to push this to 2.1 if you don't think you can get to it in 2.0

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/1468>
PostGIS <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/>