[postgis-devel] Pushing 2.0.1 out

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Jun 19 20:46:44 PDT 2012

-1.

I still need to test Mark's pg_opt changes and we should probably give

bmmpxf another day to test out the new beta build I have uploaded to see if
the issue is fixed.

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/1879

How about we shoot for Friday? (or Thursday?)

In fact let's agree to release by Friday barring no major issues reported.

Thanks,
Regina