[postgis-devel] create extension is not working

Jose Carlos Martinez jomarlla at cgf.upv.es
Thu Mar 1 10:45:15 PST 2012

Im getting this message building the postgis extension (The
postgis_topology extension was built correctly though):

---- Making install in postgis
make[2]: Entering directory
`/home/alumno/Downloads/postgis/extensions/postgis'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target
`../../postgis/postgis_drop_before.sql.in.c', needed by
`sql_bits/postgis_raster_upgrade_minor.sql'.  Stop.