[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #1589: [raster] Documentation: Visual examples in ST_Resample & ST_Rescale are misleading

PostGIS trac at osgeo.org
Fri Mar 2 10:37:57 PST 2012

#1589: [raster] Documentation: Visual examples in ST_Resample & ST_Rescale are
misleading
 Reporter:  pracine        |       Owner:  robe
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  new

Comment(by pracine):

 I will remove the Katrina example if I get no sign that they will be
 updated soon.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/1589#comment:2>
PostGIS <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/>