[postgis-devel] use of xsltproc at docs-install time?

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Sun Mar 4 07:14:34 PST 2012

My system doesn't have the mathml dtd (I need to package it; thanks for
the pointer), so I am using the command-line flags method to avoid
--no-net, which is fine.

I added "XSLTPROCFLAGS=" to invocations of make, and make docs, but not
make install, make check, or make docs-install.   I found that at least
docs-install seems to run xsltproc, which seems wrong (I wouldn't have
noticed before, but with --no-net being passed it fails).

Other than that, the full make check (postgis, raster, topology) has
been generally passing on NetBSD/i386 5.1ish; I tend to update every
other day and kick off a full build/test.