[postgis-devel] topology expectations?

Jose Carlos Martinez jomarlla at cgf.upv.es
Wed Mar 21 09:28:07 PDT 2012

Sandro, thanks to tell me. I will share my worries and wishes when I
have a while. Problem is my mother tongue is Spanish and its really
difficult for me to try to explain all the work and ideas I can have
about it in English. I think that is the reason sometimes I m not able
to explain myself about tolerance problems.
Anyways congratulations because I think you are doing a great job with
persistent topology. It was a lack of functionality in all the open
source software.
Cheers,