[postgis-devel] FW: [Incubator] PostGIS graduation - Vote Ratify Guidelines

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu May 3 23:06:19 PDT 2012

Motion to ratify

Project Steering Committee Guidelines :
http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/RFC/RFC-1
PostGIS Committer Guidelines:
http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/DevWikiComitGuidelines

+1

Regina
http://www.postgis.us

-----Original Message-----
From: fwarmerdam at gmail.com [mailto:fwarmerdam at gmail.com] On Behalf Of Frank
Warmerdam
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2012 12:24 AM
To: Arnulf Christl
Cc: OSGeo-incubator; Mateusz Loskot; Mark Cave-Ayland; Chris Hodgson; Regina
Obe; Paul Ramsey; sandro.santilli at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Incubator] PostGIS graduation

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 9:24 AM, Arnulf Christl
<arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net> wrote:
> Incubators,
> PostGIS should be ready for graduation now. Thanks to all the PostGIS
> contributors who helped to progress through incubation!

Arnulf,

I notice that RFC-1 (PSC) and RFC-5 (Committer Guidelines) are still marked
as being under review.  I'd appreciate it if the PSC could ratify both or
mark them as ratified if that was already done.

  http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/DevWikiComitGuidelines
  http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/RFC/RFC-1

I looked over the provenance review docs and they seem to be in order.
The project is functioning well and I see no concerns about community
functioning, etc.

Best regards,
I set the clouds in motion - turn up   | Frank Warmerdam,
warmerdam at pobox.com light and sound - activate the windows |
http://pobox.com/~warmerdam and watch the world go round - Rush    |
Geospatial Software Developer