[postgis-devel] MML Die!

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Nov 15 16:00:07 PST 2012

Yes PLEASE +1

I've been asking for this for years.

Thanks,
Regina

-----Original Message-----
From: postgis-devel-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:postgis-devel-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Paul Ramsey
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 6:13 PM
To: PostGIS Development Discussion
Subject: [postgis-devel] MML Die!

Having enjoyed the fruits of removing MML from the docs in trunk (yay, fast
build, fast check!) I just now am hitting the network slowdown today doing a
check on 2.0 branch... can I remove MML from those docs too? As far as I can
tell, it changed nothing about the visual quality of the HTML or PDF output,
it was only used in one DI-9IM table, and even there didn't seem to actually
contribute anything, since the math symbols were just UTF8 glyphs anyways,
and completely compatible with XML.

P.