[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #310: port ST_DumpPoints() to C

Nathan Wagner nw at hydaspes.if.org
Fri Oct 5 08:39:21 PDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 05, 2012 at 02:43:56PM -0000, PostGIS wrote:
> #310: port ST_DumpPoints() to C

> Comment:
>
>  Nathan said he was interested in doing this.  Adding him to cc so he
>  can add his patch to this ticket.  pramsey I believe was going to act
>  as mentor

I am mostly done.  I am now tracking down a couple of issues where the
path my recursion reports has either an extra element or an off by one
error.  Once it passes the existing regression, I will put the code up
as an extension where it can be found.  Once people are satisfied with
it, the code can then be merged into the base.

--
nw