[postgis-devel] pt_br docs

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Wed Oct 10 15:32:53 PDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 03:07:55PM -0300, George Silva wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> I've managed to translate the entire introduction.xml file.
>
> strk, I think we could run a little build test for these documents?

I think it's all setup to run the tests on commit (and the result
should actually be directly published)

> Let's see how this will turn out?
>
> Right now it's all in my fork. I'll make a pull request for the official
> PostGIS repo?

Yes please, or just push your branch somewhere and report here
the public repo url and the branch name ( I won't merge pull
requests with the github interface anyway ).

--strk;

 http://www.cartodb.com - Map, analyze and build applications with your data

                                       ~~ http://strk.keybit.net