[postgis-devel] API for uploading raster

dustymugs dustymugs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 09:46:54 PDT 2012

Ryagz,

Depending on your application's license, what you may want to look at
will differ.  If your application's license is compatible with GPL, you
can always look at how the source for raster2pgsql.exe makes use of the
core raster API.

Or, you can look at PostGIS's doxygen...

http://debbie.postgis.net/documentation/doxygen/2.1/

The file you'd be most interested in is rt_api.h.

-bborie