[postgis-devel] AddRasterConstraints failing to create extents in raster_column view

Bborie Park dustymugs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 19:44:51 PDT 2013

Strange.

Can you provide the output of the following?

SELECT version() || ' ' || postgis_full_version();

If you're actually using 2.0.3, the NOTICE that you provided has
additional information.  The source for
_add_raster_constraint_extent() confirms that.

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/browser/tags/2.0.3/raster/rt_pg/rtpostgis.sql.in.c

Can you confirm that you're using EnterpriseDB's instance of
PostgreSQL and PostGIS?  I'm wondering if their instances are shipping
with out-of-date files...

You can always try the latest windows binaries available at:

http://postgis.net/windows_downloads

-bborie