[postgis-devel] Need some help with memory contexts

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Apr 24 13:32:50 PDT 2013

I think I figured it out. You can't change to a fixed allocation block
and add more to it. So I change to the parent context of the fixed block
and that seems to have gotten beyond that crash. So now I need to do
more testing.

Good news is things are progressing and I can get results out. Next is
to move it back over to mingw and rebuild that with cassert and debug
enabled in the server.

-Steve