[postgis-devel] Updates to address standardizer

maplabs at light42.com maplabs at light42.com
Fri Apr 26 14:58:37 PDT 2013

On Fri, 26 Apr 2013 10:07:37 -0700, maplabs at light42.com wrote:
does this call look right to you Steve?

> create table cc_s_03_13_std_addr as
> select (f).* from ( select c.pkey,
>   standardize_address(
>     'select * from lex'::text,
>     'select * from gaz'::text,
>     'select * from rules'::text,
>     'select 1::integer as id, address as micro, city||'', CA ''||zip as macro
>       from cc_s_h_03_13'::text
>   ) as f
>   from cc_s_h_03_13 c offset 0)
> s;

Something isnt right with that.. it makes far too many results..
at any rate, I disregarded sew-refactor2 and built sew-refactor
This appears to run.. starting to look into it now..
--
drop table if exists cc_sales_std_addrs_03_13 cascade;  create table
cc_sales_std_addrs_03_13 (id integer not null primary key,building

insert into cc_sales_std_addrs_03_13 (id, building, house_num, predir,
qual, pretype, name, suftype, sufdir, ruralroute, extra, city, state,
country, postcode, box, unit, name_dmeta)select *,
coalesce(nullif(dmetaphone(name),''), name) as name_dmetafrom
standardize_address('select * from lex order by id','select * from gaz
order by id','select * from rules order by id','select pkey as
id,address as micro,array_to_string(ARRAY[city,''CA'',zip], '','') as
macrofrom cc_sales_history_03_13order by pkey');

--
Brian M Hamlin
OSGeo California Chapter