[postgis-devel] ST_IsValid

Stephen Mather stephen at smathermather.com
Mon Dec 9 14:07:49 PST 2013

So, at this stage, it's just a matter of exposing it in PostGIS.

Awesome. That will be important as people start building datasets.  Will
there be an extension to ST_MakeValid as well (says the guy who hasn't
searched the tickets...)?

Best,
Steve

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 3:30 AM, Oliver Courtin <olivier.courtin at oslandia.com