[postgis-devel] [Raster] Uploading multiple Raster files

ryagz raghavendra at vizexperts.com
Sun Feb 24 20:52:00 PST 2013

Yea that would be one gud solution, but the problem is gdal is not supporting
out-db loading as of now. And more over my database is gonna be on a server
over the network, so it would be gud for me to keep it inside the database,
rather than as files(because every time i upload i have to copy all my files
on to the server as tiff files and have some file management mechanism over
there). So do u have any suggestions considering these issues?