[postgis-devel] Documentation links are incorrect

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sun Jan 20 11:36:51 PST 2013

--
> Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Devrim,

That's intentional.  I changed the header to just say Stable now so it's
clearer.  The reason why we are moving up the
Dev stable links and removing the released is because a lot of the stable
has documentation corrections that are not on released
And all the stable that are fixes to released will say that in the
availability.
We can't change released because it's well tagged and released.

If people are going to browse the site, we want them to get these
corrections.

We had discussed having both but we decided the plethora of links would
confuse newbies.
What we were planning to do is have the released docs as part of the news
release when we release and also have the html docs as well as the pdf as
zip file.  I'm going to go back on those news items and add those.

Note we are going thru many infrastructure changes moving a lot of our
platform to OSGeo like all our released tar balls are now on there.

New doc links is this
http://postgis.net/documentation

You have issue with that if we just publish the released docs with the
released version?

Thanks,
Regina
http://www.postgis.us