[postgis-devel] Building the extension on Solaris/amd64

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat May 18 10:34:27 PDT 2013

While we are at it any chance we can have it stop installing in system
folders if its not asked for.  I don't know how it happens but liblwgeom.a
and friends always happen to sneak into

My msys\local\lib  during make install and I suspect this is causing
problems during my regress testing of shp2pgsql-gui on 32-bit
As noted here: http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/2158

I have my postgis regress tmp_dir and install folders set .

I personally preferred the static build as it was much less prone to error
and would be really happy if we got back to that state of affairs.

BTW: The buildbot scripts for winnie are here:

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/browser/buildbots/windows/mingw64/scripts

Primary ones are regress_postgis.sh and build_postgis.sh

She checks to see if they are changed on each build run of postgis and pulls
the latest.

If you can see anything I am doing wrong here I'm all ears or if you want to
change them even better.

Thanks,
Regina
http://www.postgis.us