[postgis-devel] Fwd: How to upload Korean PostGIS 2.0 manual topostgis.net?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Nov 18 20:09:41 PST 2013

BJ,

It's up and thanks very much for the hard work on this.

http://postgis.net/documentation/

George,

It's looking like transifex is the preferred choice for translation.  Given
that QGIS, pgRouting already use it seems like there is a knowledge base and
group of translators to tap into already and we can just use the transifex
hosting for OS projects.

Are you still interested in spearheading this effort?

Thanks,
Regina

  _____