[postgis-devel] new "verbose" argument in postgis topology function

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 06:52:15 PST 2013

Hey Sandro,

I tried on small amount of topogeometry , using the totopogeom function
(I use a modified version which doesn't abort when there is a problem with
one topogeometry)

The data I insert is the road network near Paris (real data)

I tried normal , with message to warning, and commenting the raise notice

It certainly speed it,
but very few :-/
(I would say around 5%, at best)

Alas it is not what slow the topogeom making !

Cheers,

Rémi-C