[postgis-devel] Translation setup in transifex

BJ Jang qgis.tr.kr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 21:48:46 PST 2013

Dear George, Redina and another PostGIS guys.

Thank you for your effort.
Although we, OSGeo Korean chapter did not code contribution,
we will actively participate in order to the worldwide spread of PostGIS
and Open Source Software.

Thank you very much.

2013/11/27 Paragon Corporation <lr at pcorp.us>

>  George,
>
> Thanks very much for getting this up.  I've put a link to it on the
> documentation page
>
> http://postgis.net/documentation
>
> I setup an account "robe2" on transifex so you can give that admin access.
>
> I guess next steps we can discuss will be how best to integrate the work
> already going on into our documentation building.
>
> I see people have already started translating in the German, Italian,
> Korean camps.  Very exciting.
>
> Thanks,
> Regina

Open Source GIS Technical Manager / e-Cartographer
BJ Jang

*Gaia3D Inc,*