[postgis-devel] License conflict between PostGIS core and raster

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Oct 21 17:09:34 PDT 2013

+1 for me too.  I'd like all raster contributors to agree to this change so
we can move on.

So people that come to mind + PSC folks and I'm sure I'm missing some people
so if you think you should be counted, vote.

Pierre, Sandro, Jorge Arevalo, Mateusz Loskot, Azavea folks (David Zwarg in
particular), Paul Ramsey

Thanks,
Regina

  _____