[postgis-devel] 2.1.2

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Fri Oct 25 20:12:32 PDT 2013

-1

1) We haven't even released a 2.1.1 :)
2) I'd rather wait till we fix the raster licensing issue since it affects
package maintainers.

I as a package maintainer am not very happy with this hanging over my head.
http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/2514

Once that is done I'd also like to release 2.0.5 shortly after.

3) You've also got at lease one ticket that you haven't backported to 2.1
that you fixed in 2.2
http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/2433

Thanks,
Regina