[postgis-devel] [postgis-users] linking 2 topogeometries of different nature

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 03:00:59 PDT 2013

Hey all,

Hey Sandro.

The first beta version of the function is completed.
 ** GetRelatedTopogeom(source_topo topogeometry, target_topo_layer_id INT);
**
It returns set of topogeometry of the layer target_topo_layer_id that may
be affected by a change in topogeometry source_topo.

I consider it a mandatory function to be able to work consistently at the
topogeometry level, with multiple related topogeometry.

I'm entering testes, somebody has test db for postgis_topology?
I would need 2 topogeom layers of type puntal, lineal, areal ( 6 total).

I'm starting the test on my own data even if it is not ideal

Cheers,
Rémi-C