[postgis-devel] a slight error in postgis TopologySummary

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 09:31:36 PDT 2013

Yes,
 you are right of course,
and I turn to postgis topo after having considered cgal.

And I'm very gratefull not to have to recode all the topology extension !

I'm not expecting perfection, but I'm testing on very small subset and very
simple geometries ,
and yet it breaks after processing 3 polygons ...

I'm not sure it is a precision problem but I'll definitively look into that
with new version.

If the bug is also in new version I'll do a snippet and a ticket.

Cheers,
Rémi-C