[postgis-devel] [postgis-users] looking for a public well known maven repository for postgis-jdbc 2.1 and later on versions

Baris Ergun barisergun75 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 02:29:12 PDT 2014

Hi Shane;

Thanks for ur patch and consideration. I think we are on the same path if u
check the issue #2626. I have applied the OSSRH and got the credentials for
being able to upload postgis jdbc jars to central maven rep. For that case
I have separated the jdbc and jdbc-jtsparser jars on the trunk and updated
the pom.xml's according to Central maven repository requirements.. On the
trunk actually I was waiting to agree  with all the developers to separate
the postgis jdbc jars  repository and continue with 1st suggested approach.
 If we do that way we wouldnt need to make the explicit plugin declarations
as you patched in 2702.

Here is my proposal: I can take care of the last  targeted 2.1 release
which is 2.1.3 and change pom.xmls as I did in the trunk and apply shanes
patches and after the release of 2.1.3 I can manually sign the jars and
submit them to OSSRH. And keep discussing the separation of repositories on
trunk.

Barış