[postgis-devel] [postgis-users] looking for a public well known maven repository for postgis-jdbc 2.1 and later on versions

Baris Ergun barisergun75 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 01:50:24 PDT 2014

Hi Shane;

People are busy with other stuff so until we decide to separate the
repositories for postgis java projects I have applied ur patches to both
jdbc and jdbc_jtsparser projects. So what this means is "when we release
2.2.0 postgis I would be ready to submit these two jars manually to OSSRH".

Baris

Barış