[postgis-devel] --with-libfoo

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Fri Aug 1 20:48:49 PDT 2014

+1  (go ahead and add new options and remove the old syntax).  I should
note: both debbie and winnie I suspect will yell when you do this. So you
might want to change their scripts as well:

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/browser/buildbots/debian/scripts

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/browser/buildbots/windows/mingw64/scripts

(I of course will help out if you run into problems).

Given that I'm the one that is going to suffer most by this change, it is
odd that I would say don't bother keeping the old syntax.

I think too many ways of doing the same thing will just make things
difficult to debug in the long run. So I'll go for more pain now with less
trouble debugging later.

  _____