[postgis-devel] multisurface definition in bnf-wkt.txt

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Fri Jan 10 11:08:15 PST 2014

Yes, these are types picked up from drafts. polyhedral surface did
make SFSQL 1.2. haven't seen tin/triangle in anything (which makes me
less happy that we have them, since they seem to get little enough
use, and I'm not really convinced they are good ways to model that
stuff, but water under the bridge...)