[postgis-devel] Reg : Error while doing " create extension postgis; "

Manikanta Kondeti mani.iiit123 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 22:53:22 PST 2014

Hello sir ,

I'm using Ubuntu 12.04 . I remember that I had same problem  with QGIS last
time when I added this repositories. Tillmill is working in my lab system &
its not working in my system .  Anyway I will add this repositories  & do
my other work in lab . But just tell me if there is any alternative way
that I can work on both or should I update to Ubuntu 13.04 ? .

Thank you
Manikanta
Spatial Informatics
IIIT-H