[postgis-devel] Reg : Error while doing " create extension postgis; "

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Jan 26 07:34:23 PST 2014

Manikanta,

Looking at your error message again, it looks like you system has a mix
of code installed from source in /usr/local/lib and some from packages
and they are getting mixed up.

I run Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and regularly compile  pgrouting without any
problem, but I do not have anything in /usr/local/* that might conflict
with the packages installed.

-Steve