[postgis-devel] Regarding Sp-gist implementation in postgis]

maplabs at light42.com maplabs at light42.com
Mon Jul 28 08:45:27 PDT 2014

I built and executed a Postgres from source during a code sprint for
the Postgres project, however it was tricky.  I recall I executed many
steps as the linux postgres user.

you can definetly get 24 hour support on building and running postgres
from source on freenode IRC #postgresql
I use Firefox Chatzilla plugin.. it is built into SeaMonkey if you want
to have a really simple way to get Chatzilla.. otherwise install the
Chatzill extension, restart Firefox, open Chatzilla from Tools menu,
click on Freenode
/nick mohitkumar
/join postgresql

 -Brian