[postgis-devel] Status of (constrained) triangulation functions

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 06:26:58 PST 2014

Maybe it could be an easy adition to st_tesselate (SFCGAL).
CGAL already deals with line constraints, even intersecting.

*http://doc.cgal.org/latest/Triangulation_2/index.html#Section_2D_Triangulations_Constrained_Delaunay
<http://doc.cgal.org/latest/Triangulation_2/index.html#Section_2D_Triangulations_Constrained_Delaunay>*
Cheers,
Rémi-C