[postgis-devel] Sharding Rasters in Postgis

David Haynes II dahaynes at umn.edu
Tue Sep 23 14:11:10 PDT 2014

Yes, we are going to use the more finished product Postgres-xl, but even
that is not production ready.
So I would think the most logical solution is to generate the process
ourselves.

Mostly wondering how to distribute the tables to various locations, once I
do the difficulty part of aligning tiles to exist with a defined coordinate
space.